The Chair of Experimental Parasitology of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine is seeking to recruit a
Technical Assistant (m/f/d), Medical-laboratory Assistant
Position availability: As soon as possible
Contract duration: Initially 2 years, extension possible
Our diagnostic centre works according to the highest professional and methodological quality standards and strives to be a leader in the field of parasitological diagnostics.
• Serological and coprological diagnostics
• Molecular diagnostics
• Participation in laboratory organisation, ordering and equipment maintenance
• Participation in the student practical courses
• Possible involvement in current research projects at the Chair of Experimental Parasitology
• Completed training as a technical assistant
• Confident in the use of MS Office and laboratory data processing software
• Conscientious, precise and independent approach to work
• Collegial, team-oriented and enthusiastic
We offer an interesting and high-responsibility job with good opportunities for further training and development. The workplace is located in Planegg-Martinsried and is easy to reach by public transport.
This is a full-time position with 40.1 hours per week. The position is initially limited to 2 years, with the possibility of a fixed term extension. The position is graded according to TV-L (agreement for the public sector). Severely disabled persons will be given preference if their suitability is equivalent in all other respects.
Please send your application by e-mail as a single PDF file, max. 5MB to the office of the Chair of Experimental Parasitology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, LMU Munich, Lena-Christ-Str. 48, 82152 Planegg-Martinsried: email@example.com